Monday, March 21, 2011

Art Detour 23

Well hello. Long time, no blog...again. March has been busy busy!! I just wanted to quickly share a few photos I got on my phone from this past weekend, Art Detour 23. I wish I got more, I feel so bad because I wasn't able to take photos of each booth, as other things were stealing my attention. 
Overall, it was a really fun weekend, I got to meet so many new amazing people and develop several new friendships! I want to thank all of our vendors for a lovely weekend!! I highly recommend checking out Brandi's blog and Kat's blog. I've followed these ladies' blogs for several months now, it was first time meeting them in person, and they are so, so great! While you're at it, check out this post from Kat, and this post from Brandi about their Art Detour experiences!

Studio 11 Couture.
Vulpine Collective.
Mike.
Pick and Holler

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!! I certainly did!!
xo. Traci 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't say it enough, what great time. Thank you sooo much for this experiance. I'm so excited and I hope I get to do this kind of thing many times in the future. Yesturday pumped me full of new ideas and a great new drive.

    Thank you again!
    <3Kat

    ReplyDelete