Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thrifted Thursday.

Hey there. So, you know how I wasn't sure on Tuesday if I could fit some thrifting time in??? 
Well, I did. 
And I didn't come out empty handed. Being that it wasn't a 'sale' day, I found myself being rather frugal...but some things just cannot be left behind.


Clockwise:
1. Set of 2 vintage velvet pillows, with a magical olive green floral print.
2. Lots of precious vintage fabric, with yellow/green and blue floral prints.
3. Skinny belts- 2 shades of pink.
4. Vintage bedsheet with a perfect green and brown floral print (it's going to be so cute in our room!)
5. UH-mazing vintage red plaid thermos.

I have plenty of projects in mind for those fabrics! I can't wait to get started! Oh how I wish there were more hours in the day sometimes...if and when I get started on those projects, I'll be sure to post about them :) 
(Please excuse the crappy photo...the lighting in our place wasn't being nice to me and my already poor photography skills.)

What have you thrifted lately?
I'd love to know.
xo. Traci


1 comment:

  1. Hey I went thrifting today too! I got.... wait for it.... TAP SHOES!!! I was sooo crazy excited. I just went to get some hangers and left with a bundle. I also got a big drawing board (I'm working on a vision board), some records, and Mermaids on VHS. Good finds!

    ReplyDelete