Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello October!

Alas, it's finally here...the first day of October!
Sadly, it's still going to hit 105 degrees today, but this month marks the steady decline of temperature...something I know most Phoenicians are excited for. 
I certainly am!
Another great part of October....PUMPKINS!
 This year I absolutely want to go to a pumpkin farm (complete with tractors and hay bails) and pick out our own farm fresh pumpkins....in fact I'm going to mark it in my calendar right now, so I have no excuse not to. Saturday, October 16th. Done.


Pumpkin Wagon Ride

Pumpkins

Pumpkins ....Doing the Martha Stewart Thing
Sources: Click the images.

I hope everyone has a lovely first day of October!
Those of you that are local, don't forget about First Friday tonight! We will have some live acoustic music outside, and we started adding transitional vintage pieces to the shop, come see what's new!

xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment