Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sweet Little Succulents.

Hi. Wouldn't you know it....another 10 days. Big-Fail for my blogging goals, haha. The truth is, I'm exhausted. It's been a non-stop couple of weeks....and the end is nowhere in site.
Ahh, the fabulous life of a small business owner... <3
About a month ago, I slammed my thumb in my car door...the nail has been hanging on, but now that it's half way grown out it wants to pop off so bad (major ouch). I've tried to pick up my crochet tools many, many times to get creative, but my yarn-supporting (sore) thumb just won't let me enjoy it. So I've turned to a new obsession....succulents! I bought my very first one, now I want hundreds to fill my home! As soon as get a little group started, I'll snap some photographs and share. But for now, take a look at these beauties! (Click pics for sources).

Succulents for the holidays

Potted Succulents

Succulents new home

My horde of succulents, ready for planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment