Thursday, March 24, 2011

Look of the Day: Prairie Fields.

Well good evening. Ashley and I had time for a few snapshots of our outfits today, so I wanted to share a few photos. I've been really into maxi dresses lately (and always), but spring is the season for them!! Come two months from now, its going to be far too hot to even wear 'em in Phoenix.

Dress- vintage, Butter Toast
Hat- vintage, Borrowed from Jasmine
Necklace- found in my childhood jewelry box, been wearing it like crazy since!! Rawr!
Sandals- Target, bought 2nd hand

Ashley found a dress similar inside the shop and we snapped a couple pics together at the GrowOp next door...

Prairie dress fun!! I hope you had a lovely Thursday!!

xo. Traci

1 comment:

  1. You ladies look gorgeous together in your prairie dresses! I wish I could rock that kind of hat like you do. ^_^ Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete