Friday, March 25, 2011

Look of the Day: Boho Casual.

'Ello there. Just wanted to quickly share a few outfit images from the day. We took the photos really late in the afternoon, the lighting was pretty harsh, but since it was the first time I've worn this blouse, I wanted to snap at least a couple. If you recognize my shorts from a previous post, get use to it, I foresee myself living in these all summer long.

[[wind burst]]



Hair wreath- made by me
Sunglasses- Vintage, Thrifted in Gallup, NM
Necklace- Childhood gem
Blouse- Vintage, Thrifted
Cameo ring- Vintage, Thrifted
High waist Wrangler cut-offs- Vintage, Butter Toast
Sandals- Vintage, Butter Toast

Happy weekend to you! The mister and I, along with my mum, are headed to Sedona, AZ tomorrow for my cousin's wedding. It will be so, so nice to get out of the city for a day. Although, I'm super bummed to miss the AZ Blogger Meetup happening tomorrow. It sounds like such a blast. Phoenix Bloggers--have fun!! I donated 3 gift certificates to Butter Toast for the event! I hope the winners enjoy the shop <3

Toodalou!
xo. Traci

2 comments:

  1. oh i am so ready for summer inspiration! you are lovely! ps- i'm wearing red boots i purchased from your boutique last weekend right now!!

    ReplyDelete