Monday, March 28, 2011

A Lovely Wedding.

The wedding I attended on Saturday was absolutely delightful! I love Sedona, it's incredible there, and a grand location for a wedding. I got teary-eyed, drank some red wine, and danced my ass off with my 6-year-old 2nd cousin, Sydney, all night. It was great! 



The beautiful bride, Lindsey, and her father walking down the aisle...


Mum and I. Isn't she pretty!? :)


I'm super extra sore from dancing so much. Sydney wanted dance at my level, and I learned 6 yr olds' are not-so-light to pick up and dance with!! She caught me off guard a few times and we crashed on dance floor, but it was all in great family fun.

How was your weekend?
xo. Traci

1 comment:

  1. The wedding looks like it was lovely! Sedona is one of my favorite places to visit. We've been there four or five times since we've moved to Arizona, I just can't get enough.

    I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete