Thursday, December 2, 2010

As promised... Sneak Peek of our Holiday Sales!

I meant to post this much, much earlier. Sorry for the delay, the internet connection has not been on my side today! This is a little sneak peek of the weekly sales we have coming up for the Holiday season. Please pardon the typo on the Week #1... the dates should be Nov. 30th- Dec. 5th. I would've fixed it myself, but come to find out, I know nothing about Adobe InDesign. My biz partner, Jasmine, is the graphic whiz of this duo. Teehee, and apparently a worse proof reader than myself! ( Haha, Love you Jaz!)
Anywho, our blog readers are the only ones getting this sneak peek, our Facebook and Twitter friends won't find out about the specials until the week-of. 
Stop in and take advantage of the savings!! 
♥ ♥ ♥

xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment