'Ello. It's Thursday, and I'm back with some new (yet, old) thrifted finds. Last week's thrifting adventure was very Autumn themed, and this weeks trip also had a theme going on...girlie girl! I don't know why, but I was quite attracted to pretty little girlie items.
1. Vintage cutting board/cheese platter...with pretty little prairie girl on it. It reads " A cup of kindness goes a long way."
2. (Hard to see) Light pink shabby chic frame.
3. Lovely crocheted hanger in peach yarn...I've been looking for one with a plastic vs. wood hanger to copy the pattern, I want every hanger in my closet to be that cute!
4. A painted glass window display, with a cute little gardening girl on it...It looks so precious in our kitchen window!
5. Lovely little strawberry teacup/mug. More cuteness for my coffee :)
Oh being a girl can be so much fun!
Any great thrifted finds for you lately??
Have a lovely rest of your day!!