Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Loves v.5

Hi. I'm (once again) late for my new loves post.
Yesterday was just one of the most exhausting days I've had in quite some time.
Not only did I not find time to post, but I also had to ditch out on styling our latest photoshoot last night...major bummer. But luckily my business partner, Jasmine, had some great help from some lovely ladies. You can expect a whole lot of new items listed online very soon!

Today's new loves, not only stems from its lovely aesthetics, but moreso my newfound liking for its taste... MUSHROOMS!
 They really creeped me out growing up. But then again, I can't say I've ever met a kiddo that loves mushrooms. I've recently had some really amazing mushrooms dishes that changed my mind about the vegetable...then I made some myself and they turned out great. Hooray for broadening my vegetable likings!

Some cute and crafty mushroom lovelies:
Mushie Mania

Mushroom House: Red

snailset11

A few more mushroom terrariums

Incredible real mushrooms:
Mykológia, jeden z mojích koníčkov.

Tiny Giants
Pink mushrooms? Uh-mazing!!


Like Mushrooms? Yay or Nay?

Ta ta.
 xo. Traci

images: click the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment