Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF.

Ahhhhh, today will conclude what has been the busiest, most exhausting week I think I've ever had. Most of the week consisted of 4-4:30am wake times and 11 hour workdays, primarily on my feet running around. 
 Needless to say, I am so stoked for the weekend! It's pumpkin picking weekend too!! Although, my original plan was to go tomorrow on the 16th, I may wait til Sunday for allow for extra relaxing/ catching up on life tomorrow. Either way, I can hardly wait to go out to Schnepf Farms and partake in all the Autumn festivities! Not only will we pick out a plethora of pumpkins, but there is a gamut of cute fall-y things to do-- a petting barn, hay bail mazes, miniature golf, roller coaster, carnival rides, bonfires, marshmallow roasting, chili party, and fireworks...I can't wait to act like a kid again! I hope to take photos galore to share later.

Speaking of fall-y things... Check out these adorable Autumn-inspired hand carved stamps from Getting Hooked:


In addition to these adorable autumn stamps, the artist of Getting Hooked creates a ton of other cute hand crafted items. 

I hope everyone's Friday has started well, and I wish you all a very happy weekend!!
Ciao for now. xo. Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment