Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thrifted Thursday.

I'm back with another Thrifted Thursday! 
I swear I can't let a week go by without hitting at least 1-2 thrift stores, some weeks it's more like 7-8. It's therapy for me...thrift therapy. I can be in a fully grumpy mood, but somehow digging through a thrift store to find some precious hidden treasures turns my frown upside down. 

Clockwise:
1.Yarn. In perfect Autumn colors!
2. Pretty little floral vintage mug. Sipping coffee just got cuter.
3. Patchwork floral table runner...also in Fall colors!
4. Pyrex mixing bowl with olive flowers.

I really enjoyed how almost everything I found was in Fall colors...how very fitting for the season!

And last but certainly not least, I picked up this UH-dorable golf sweater.
I can't wait to wear it!!

What have you thrifted this week?

xo. Traci.

2 comments: