Friday, October 8, 2010

Feline Friday.

Hey friends.
I hope everyone's Friday is treating them well!
I'm going to be a creepy cat lady again today and share some of my recent kitty finds.
Don't judge me, if you had cats as awesome as mine, you'd turn into a 'cat person' too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Via ModCloth:

These measuring cups are like 1000x times cuter than my current set.

Hands down, the BEST reusable tote I've ever seen!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pretty much need this on my body.


Purrrfectly weird pillow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vintage kitty goods, via Etsy:

Vintage tea towel. so cute!
Vintage kitten puzzle...oh my!

Etsy Sources: 1, 2.

I hope all my fellow kitty lovers out there can appreciate this one :)

Have a great weekend friends!
xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment