Saturday, October 9, 2010

Swoon Saturday.

I can't even describe what a beautiful morning it is. 
I have the shop door and windows open creating the most lovely breeze.
I'm so in love with how great the weather has been lately, and it's only going to get better!

Besides the weather, I'd like to share a few other things I'm swooning over this lovely Saturday...

This beautiful chair I spotted yesterday on Apartment Therapy.

This wee espresso cup I found here....I could actually really use a shot right now. Maybe I'll take a quick stroll to Tammie Coe's across the street...they serve my very favorite espresso, Illy.

Terrarium No. 1: ladybug's heaven
This precious little handmade terrarium, with vintage tea cup...swoon.

This pretty fabric bunted banner I found on Etsy via lynchgirl.
The next big project for the Mister and I is to create a little backyard haven for ourselves (now that it's finally getting cooler.) I think a vintage fabric bunted garland (so to say) would be so fantastic in our itty bitty backyard.

What are you swooning over today?
xo. Traci.

No comments:

Post a Comment