Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend [&hearts]

Hello.
It's Monday, and it has been quite a day. A busy, exhausting, whirlwind of a day.
Nothing exciting or interesting enough to write about though.
 Just the sort of day that makes me miss the weekend. I had a pretty lovely past weekend, I must say.

 A few of my favorite moments:
1. Friday night dance party with my mister.
2. Singing She & Him at the top of my lungs, quite awfully I might add.
3. My kitty April's constant dog-like behaviors.
 4. Getting excited/planning our backyard renovation.
 5. Backyard lounging in sweaters and undies.
 6. Lots and lots of bike riding!


(www.worldnakedbikeride.org/uk)


I'd love to hear about your favorite weekend moments. Do tell.

xo. Traci 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend! Love the nude bikers by the way ;)
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete