Thursday, July 14, 2011

Look of the Day: Unexpected Cut-Outs.

Hey everyone! Angela here. Hope everyone is having a terrific thursday and staying out of the heat (I know I am avoiding the outdoors like the plague). Last week I decided to step outside the box and wear something I usually stray from: the color brown. For some odd reason I just never wear brown. I do love coral and turquoise, so I think that helped to offset my brown psychological barrier when I was buying this dress. However, what really sold me on this dress was the back! I absolutely love when a shirt or dress has an unexpected cut-out. It adds so much to the piece! 



floral print dress, thrifted
gold/silver embellished belt, butter toast
brown oxfords, steve madden
pendant necklace, UO (ages ago)

Since this outfit was such a success, I might have to reconsider my brown-phobia. Hope the rest of your day is fantastic :)

Best,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment