Friday, July 8, 2011

Look of the Day: Sheer Layers.

Hey there! Happy Friday to you! I'm back with another outfit post (already)! I've been dying to wear this gorgeous embroidered sheer cardigan-thingy since we discovered it hiding in back-stock recently. So yesterday, I went for it. I had envisioned dark skinny jeans with it, and thought either a skin-tight tank, or a loose/flowy tank would pair well. Clearly, I went with a flowy tank, and my new fave chunky wedges. I love, love, love the subtle feminine details...like the pretty pleats on the blouse, and scalloped edges of the cardigan.


sheer cardigan, Butter Toast
pink blouse, UO (sale, last year)
black skinnies, UO
gold chain necklace, Butter Toast
cameo watch, Butter Toast
wedges, name brand exchange

This may seem like a lot of layers for the dead of Phoenix summer, but the open/flowy fabrics helped a lot. And, you wouldn't believe it, but these skin-tight black pants are super breathable and bearable for summer. I think they will become a staple for those "I-don't-feel-like-shaving" days.

Anywho, I'm about to close up shop. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday evening!
xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment