Friday, February 11, 2011

7 Facts Award//Blog Love!

I was just catching up on a bit of my daily reads and stumbled upon the fact that I had been awarded a "7 Facts" Award from the lovely Kat of Something With a Chance of Something Else. I feel like such a novice blogger, so it really means a lot that she thought of me for this. To be honest, this lady is one of the biggest reasons I'm still giving this blogging thing a chance. When I started, I was getting really discouraged by the lack of followers and interest generated from the blog. I believe she was the first reader to actually comment on a post, and when I saw it, I was so appreciative that someone out there was reading and enjoying. So, Kat, thanks a million! <3

Okay so this is how it works:
 1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Tell seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass it on to 15 bloggers you adore!


7 Facts About Lil' Ol' Me: 
(This is actually so much harder than expected, I'm kind of boring now that I think about it..)

1. It makes me sick to my stomach to witness someone straight-up drinking a glass of milk. Eww I'm almost gagging just thinking about it.
2. I make up words all the time that I think are real words. And I'll probably disagree with the person who corrected me until it's proven via the dictionary. Then I might be mad at the person who corrected me for a few minutes.
3. I need at least one cheeseburger, and one mexican meal every single week.
4. One of my very favorite smells ever, is the scent of orange blossoms, in the east Mesa orange groves in the Springtime. It's pretty much the only thing that I miss about growing up/living in Mesa.
5. I'll have a Disney sing-a-long with you anyday, anytime.
6. I have major sewing machine fright. And I really hope I can get over it someday so I don't have to burden my best friend with all my repairs and alterations.
7. I'm currently at the happiest point of my life that I ever have been. I'm learning more about myself and what actually matters in life everyday, and becoming a better me because of it. (A special thanks goes out to my love, Brad, for that one!)

Pass it on!!
(my blog list is a million miles long, and i love all the blogs i follow, so don't be offended if yours isn't on here)

Of course, bloggers, you don't have to 'pass it on'. But it's kinda fun! Thanks again to Kat, and all the blogs that I read and adore.

xo. Traci

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet! I think I teared up a little when I read that, I'm such a sucker ^_^ You have a great blog and it just keeps getting better. I'm still pretty new to blogging myself and encouragement from others is always a plus. Comments from other bloggers really helped get me started and keep me going even now.

    Stay awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete