Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Loves v.15

Well hello. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Besides being busy at work, I've been in project-mode, so I've gotten a bit behind on blogging. Which is probably a good thing, since I spend a lot of time daydreaming of the projects I want to do, and not so much time actually doing them. I have a few posts up my sleeve about what the mister and I worked on this weekend, but since they aren't fully complete yet, I'm going to save them.
Today's New Loves artist may look familiar since I recently posted a couple of her prints (see here). But that was just a taste of the cuteness Shira Sela has to offer. Every print in her Etsy shop is beautiful, and I wanted to share a few more of my faves.






All images sourced from Shirae's Etsy Shop.

Miss Jasmine and I have a little meeting tonight with one of our favorite local photographers, Angela Simpson, to discuss an editorial we are planning next month. It's hard to believe that spring and summer are just around the corner! Spring is my favorite season, so I'm pretty dang excited for this shoot. Woot!

Ta ta for now!!
xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment