Sunday, January 9, 2011

a sweet sunday.

Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! It was certainly a fun and eventful weekend for Butter Toast and myself. First Friday was a fantastic night at the shop, and Ashley's birthday outing last night was a total blast. Today, I'm exhausted (okay, and a bit hungover). My mister and I have had a lovely relaxing Sunday. Vegging out, catching up on Netflix, and loving each other. It's so nice to relax after such a busy week. Oh, and cute alert-- I mentioned I was craving a chicken ceasar salad, and the babe just ran to the grocery store to get stuff to make me one. Ah, what a lovely day!

Speaking of lovely, these prints from Shira Sela are so precious.


xo. Traci

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a bit like my Sunday minus the salad :)
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete