Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Loves v.4

Hello Tuesday! I hope everyone's week has started off well. I know Phoenix locals have had a great start to the week. Why? Cooler weather!! And rain!! Two things we've been missing for such a long time...
This week's new loves comes from a whimsical artist by the name of Emma Block. I stumbled upon her via flickr, and fell in love with so much of her work. I desperately wish I could come up with such beautiful images in my head and be able to translate them into art. Kudos to her!


cycle london 1

Catherine Feeny

tree house

Falling Love with Vintage

coffee face
Guess her medium for this one....coffee! How incredible!

All the images link back to Emma's flickr account.
I hope you'll enjoy her art as much as I do.

Ciao for now lovelies.
xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment