Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's been awhile...and its because I've been crafting.

I've seriously neglected the internet lately. I hardly update anything anymore, before the shop moved locations I had nothing better to do but be online...Lately that's not the case at all, I've been in hands-on mode with store projects and personal craft projects, leaving very little time for online therapy. So I have a new [old] goal of blogging more [yah, yah, yah...]. We've been doing a lot of cute stuff at Butter Toast lately, and I've been a very bad girl about not blogging about anything. Please forgive.
I would personally like to invite you to enjoy my dear friend Ashley Eaton's blog, Merry May Handmade. She is the newest member of our Butter Toast team after she opened her own crafts-and-more shop, Merry May Handmade, within Butter Toast. Ashley is a much better blogger than myself or Jasmine, so check her blog for updates too! I'm hoping to get some guest blogs from her in the near future, so stay tuned :)

I didn't bring any of my many craft projects to the shop today, or else I'd probably be working on those versus blogging (oops.) So of course, I'm day dreaming about all the cute things I want to make in the future....Here's a small taste of the million things I constantly have my mind on.
Click the images for sources.


This would be mighty cute along side of all my newly pink-obsessed home decor and wardrobe. I've felt quite girlie lately.


My crochet work is not up to par yet, but I do hope to create something this beautiful someday....And once I can rid my sewing machine fright, I want to make use of all of my vintage fabric I've collected over the years!


Beyond cute, enough said. This may even be in the realm of my crochet ability.


This flickr user included a pattern for this cutey, and I have all the right colors at home. This shall become my Saturday night project, I can't wait!

I promise to snap some pics of upcoming projects and share. I NEED to get better at this blogging thing.
Ta-ta for now. xo

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot for the information...

    nice to visit yuor blog...

    see you..

    please visit my blog...

    ReplyDelete