Friday, July 15, 2011

Yarn Bombing Love.

Happy Friday to you! I saw a great post on Yarn Bombing today via Apartment Therapy, and I immediately wanted to collect more images and make a post about it as well. (big, fat copycat..i know) It feels like forever since I've had time to pick up my crochet needles and yarn to just create. I love how busy the shop (and my personal life) have been lately, but it sure doesn't lend for much leisurely craft time. I should really set aside some time for crochet-therapy in the near future.
Here are some yarn bombing displays that I very much fancy:






sources: apartment therapy//google images.

We need more yarn art in Phoenix! I recently heard about a group of local ladies who are trying to start the movement here. I think I may need to connect with them...it's such a beautiful, non-harmful form of art. The possibilities are endless.

xo. Traci

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so cool! That one with the covered shed just made me laugh. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAH! You're in Phoenix? I just this hour read about the Mesa Art Center doing this in March (2013). I am absolutely so excited to get going to do some of this in the near future. My daughters (14 and 8) LOVE to knit and I crochet, but we don't read patterns, just create. I'm having a hard time not going to wake them up right now to get started.

    ReplyDelete