Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lack of Presence.

Holy smokes! It's been quite some time since I've blogged, hasn't it? Although I feel guilty for my lack of blogging, there is an upside... It's been crazy busy around these parts, and Butter Toast's business is doing better than ever! We've been overwhelmed with work, but we've been loving every second of it. We recently took on a couple interns for the summer-- so exciting!! You can expect to learn more about them and their experience with us on the blog over the next few weeks/months. You can also expect a lot more activity on the blog this summer...as AZ heats up (or boils over), I plan on soaking up the A/C indoors while focusing on online endeavors. With the help of an intern all summer, we have projects and goals galore ahead of us, all of which I hope to document on the blog. There is so much to look forward to this summer...I can't wait!

For now, a few snapshots from my latest roadtrip..
[tonto creek, AZ]

I'll be back soon with a blog introducing Angela, our college intern for the summer!! She will be guest posting on the blog twice a week over the next couple months. It's been such a pleasure having her around so far, I can't wait to see all the great ideas she'll be bringing to the table.

Toodaloo for now.
xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment