Thursday, February 3, 2011

New on Etsy!!

Hey folks. Happy Thursday to you! Although I promised some of my birthday updates (still coming soon), business has to come first. Last week we had a product shoot for our Etsy shop (one of the many things that kept me so busy and away from blogging last week), and it turned out great! My lovely business partner, Jasmine, was hard at work all weekend/week on images while I was enjoying my birthday. But now it's back to work, and I wanted to share some of my favorite items headed to the online shop soon. 















We had such a successful shoot! This is only the beginning of what we shot. I can't wait to share more later. You will be able to find these items for sale soon @ Butter Toast on Etsy.

Until next time,
xo. Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment