Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Cute New Year!!!

I don't know what prompted it, but my first obsession of the year is retro paper dolls!! I don't have a collection of my own yet, but I hope to change that this year. I dream of a day that I have little beebs of my own to play paper dolls with :)

Even these undergarments are adorable!! [source]
Dolly Dingle ~ Grace Drayton ~ Dolls

PAPER DOLLS

paper doll Mary

Vintage Paper Dolls

Vintage Paper Dolls

Vintage Paper Dolls
[click images for sources]

I really love the idea of a DIY dress up board like the one Rachel of Smile and Wave made.
When the day comes that I have a little lady of my own, I'm definitely going to make something like this for her. How unbelievably cute, right? Tutorial here.

I hope you have the best New Year's Day ever today!
Ta ta! xo. Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment