Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thrifted Thursday.

Hey there. Welcome to my Holiday edition of Thrifted Thursday!! My recent festive mood must have helped me strike gold in the vintage Christmas decor department. Last time I stopped into Goodwill, there it was, retro Holiday magic....now all mine! This photo sucks so bad (mega sorry), it was a quickie on my phone, then I never had a chance to re-take nicer images before my Butter Toast duties today.
Clockwise:
1. Vintage quilted Christmas tree, complete with bows and bells!
2. A retro 3-piece plastic (lawn?) decorations...Santa in his sleigh and two Snowmen.
3. Vintage painted glass Christmas window decoration.
4. Polka dot Christmas tree salt and pepper shakers.
5. Green plaid Holiday coasters.
6. Retro '12 days of Christmas' themed pint glasses. 
(They didn't have the full set, so I settled on 3 of my faves).

I know it's a little late in the season to start collecting holiday decor, but I couldn't help myself...I'm a vintage addict!! 

I also picked up this little guy for the shop. 
He needs to be cleaned up a bit, but how could I resist?
He's about 3 feet tall, and I want to name him....any suggestions??
Hope you're having a lovely Thursday. 
I'll be back tomorrow!!
xo. Traci

1 comment: