Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Eve Eve.

Hey there. Merry New Years Eve Eve. I can't believe 2010 is almost over. I wish I was in a more goal oriented mood today...but I'm in an awful funk. I don't know what prompted it, but I'm feeling more self-conscious than ever, and it's freezing 'round these parts lately... so that doesn't help.  The wind is absolutely nuts downtown right now, I can hear it howling all around the shop right now. Being an AZ native, I can't handle the cold very well...I'm a total baby about it. Blah.
Ok, enough about my negativity. In hopes to change my bummy mood, I've been gazing at lovelies online a bit today. A few things I've fallen in love with:

Ohh, and this lovely room!!
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Now, If only I had the extra cash to buy these lovelies!! 
I'm going to try to perk up now. Is there anything that helps you get through bummy moods? I'd love to hear your secrets.
xo. Traci.

No comments:

Post a Comment