Friday, December 17, 2010

Candy Colored Christmas.

When it comes to cute and kitschy home decor, Danielle Thompson, of Thompson Family Life certainly knows what shes doing. I swoon over her seasonal home displays every chance I get. I love, love, love her pretty kitschy style, I literally dream about her collection of vintage decor and craft goodies at night. I highly recommend that you go check out her blog, and read through her past posts...But beware, you might get stuck for hours gazing at the goodness. She's one crafty momma, and she has certainly become an idol for me. She gives great crafting tips and how-to's all the time. What a lady.
Look at this delightful candy colored Christmas she created in her home[!!!]


Her most recent blog entry shows some pretty, lovely ways to adorn your gifts for the holidays. Check it out if you are struggling with cute gift wrapping ideas!!

I hope your Friday is delightful thusfar.
Toodaloo.
xo. Traci

all images from Thompson Family Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment