Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blast from the Past: Toys.

Tis' a small collection of the faves that got me through childhood.




[caption id="attachment_489" align="aligncenter" width="375" caption="Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! In every color."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_490" align="aligncenter" width="260" caption="I could still play with this all day long."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_491" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Retractable hair to style. Fave!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_500" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I can't bake, but I'm sure I could impress the boyfriend with this baby."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_492" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="My boy cousins would only play Barbies with me if they could use the New Kids on the Block dolls. Teehee."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_493" align="aligncenter" width="288" caption="Barbies forever."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_494" align="aligncenter" width="375" caption="Itty bitty Polly Pocket (I was an only child, haa)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_495" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The inevitable schoolyard game."][/caption]



[caption id="attachment_501" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="I'm still unsure how this became a toy fad, but yes, I had some pogs."][/caption]




[caption id="attachment_496" align="aligncenter" width="250" caption="My ultimate childhood toy: SKIP IT!"][/caption]

It's concluded that my new Blast from the Past series greatly hinders my work productivity-- All I want to do is reminisce on how fantastic being a kid was. I could google image search my life away remembering all the cool shit we used to do/have/love. Such a fine line between work and play...

Ta ta for now. Xo.

1 comment:

  1. ohmagosh, polly pocket! i loved polly pocket so much. i had so many! being an only child certainly had its perks...

    ReplyDelete